At The GreenFields, our skilled nursing long-term care residents receive the unique day-to-day services they require. Our goal is to make the golden years truly beautiful, with a focus on dignity and providing the highest quality of life possible.
Relax and make yourself comfortable in an attractive, home-like environment, where loved ones are encouraged to spend as much time as possible with residents. And just like home, our residents are completely cared for with support for medical, spiritual, emotional, and quality of life needs.
Besides long-term, skilled nursing care, residents also have priority access to the other services available on The GreenFields campus if ever needed, including enhanced assisted living, rehabilitation and memory care.
We all need a break once in a while. Respite care is available for an individual who is normally cared for at home. This provides the normal caregiver with a well-deserved rest or vacation, and the well-being of knowing that their loved one is receiving exceptional care at The GreenFields.
Features & Services:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care supervised by registered nurses
- Activities programs tailored to the individual’s needs
- Case management by experienced social workers, discharge planning and help in arranging for community services and special equipment
- Specialized nutrition program with homestyle meals tailored to meet individual needs
- On-site barber/beauty salon and gift shop
- Dental, optical and podiatry services
- Satellite television, telephone hookups, and Internet access
If you are looking for a place that offers dignity, security and compassion, we think you’ll agree that GreenField Health & Rehabilitation Center is the place to be.
Learn more about our rehabilitation services.
GREENFIELD HEALTH & REHABILITATION CENTER
Skilled nursing, rehabilitation, respite care, and outpatient therapy
5949 Broadway Street
Lancaster, NY 14086
Phone: (716) 684-3000
Fax: (716) 684-3380